WE’LL EFFICIENTLY SORT THEM OUT
With more than 3,000 suppliers worldwide, this international provider of IT solutions asked us to help them reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
An €8bn+ international IT services provider with over 76,000 employees across 52 countries.
With such a broad range of global customers, our client had amassed more than 3,000 suppliers around the world, resulting in both financial loss and reduced service quality.
They also maintained complicated support relationships for thousands of devices and held thousands of additional items of spares.
Using our network of accredited engineers, project managers and service management teams, we consolidated their supply chain and provided both on-site and centralised support.
We then conducted a full audit of existing support contracts and warehoused spares, identifying 12,000 items that were under unnecessary contracts and selling 18,000 spares that were surplus to requirements.
• We provided more than €20 million in savings over 3 years
• We reduced the original 3,000 suppliers by 98%
• We brought a saving of €3 million a year by consolidating spare stock globally
• We saved an additional €2 million by selling surplus stock
• We achieved further multi-million dollar savings by improving service reliability and reducing client management requirements