NEED INCREASED CAPACITY?
WE'VE GOT IT COVERED
A major Mobile Telecoms company wanted to increase their network capacity to over 100GB, to allow their customers to uninterruptedly stream the 2016 European Championship Football finals.
One of the world's largest telecoms companies, providing a wide range of communication services to more than 300 million customers in over 21 countries.
Due to the ever increasing demands being placed on their network, our client was going through a major upgrade program to meet and exceed their customers’ demands.
As part of this upgrade, we were asked to provide project management and technical resources to deliver a lot of work in a very short timescale.
We deployed multiple project teams working across a range of technology and project management areas, to ensure all the network upgrades were completed on time, on budget and to our high standards.
• We successfully upgraded the client’s network to over 100GB capacity in time
• Unlike England’s Euro campaign, the project was a complete success, as the ability to stream the finals was an advertised service for our client and it performed to a very high standard
• All previous video streaming records were broken during this period
• We were praised by our client’s Senior Management, for helping them give their customers “what they want, when they want it”
• We helped to significantly increase customer satisfaction